Dr. Davies was born in Cleveland, Ohio. He was raised in Ohio, Pennsylvania and California. After attending Duke University undergrad and medical school, he moved to emergency medicine and later developed one of the first Urgent Care Centers ever established in the US. He subsequently moved into the Occupational Medicine field and assisted in developing 15 centers on the west coast spanning from Los Angeles to Seattle. His latest project was Central Valley Occupational Medical Center in Bakersfield, California, which was founded in 2000 and has been recently sold.
Dr. Davies is currently the President of Analyte Physicians Group out of Chicago, IL. This company is one of the largest telemedicine companies in the US servicing clients in 40 states. He continues to work with Advance Medical of Naples for the past five years handling occupational medicine.
• B.A. Duke University – 1972
• M.D. Duke University – 1976
• Alameda County Hospital – Rotating Surgical Internship, 1976 – 1977
• Georgetown University – Department of Ophthalmology, 1977 – 1978
• MRO – Certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers
• ATLS – Advanced Trauma Life Support
• American College of Occupational and
• California Medical Association
• Western Occupational Medical Association
• Kern County Medical Society
• Collier County Medical Society